There hasn't been much progress on the UFO Project this week, but I guess I always counted on that.
I took out the squares for the kids' blankets and spent about forty minutes looking for my notes before I realized that it would be much faster to measure again. So I did. Luckily the measuring tape was in its place.
So I need 340 squares to make both blankets if I don't use a border. I have 52, so I'm about 15% done with cutting. Maybe a little more will get done this weekend. I was about to feel overwhelmed, but it's actually nice to have the numbers again; and they're Spring blankets anyway, so there is no rush.